Wednesday 20 June 2012

Celeb Fashion Pick Jessica Alba in Glamour Magazine

I came across a feature on Glamour magazines website featuring "Jessica Alba's Best Looks". I really like Jessica's style and love that there is a "real" quality to the things that she wears as well as still giving us that injection of glamour and designer style when needed. I have picked out three of my favourite "out and about"looks from the Glamour line up, to see the full article follow this link glamour.co.uk

Jessica Alba in a sophisticted city look
This whole look is so sophisticated, I love it!

Jessica Alba in leather biker style jacket, jeans and biker boots
I will always have a place in my heart for the
whole biker chick look. This jacket is great with
the different tones and pieces of fabric used to
create a worn vintage feel. Also loving the boots! 

Jessica Alba in casual jeans and mac outfit
Simple, stylish and effortless


No comments:

Post a Comment